The Genus Crinum (Amaryllidaceae)
It is with great sadness that I announce the passing of Les Hannibal on October 10, 2001.
If you are here because you have received spam with my email address, I am actively hunting down the spammer who perpetrated this. The spam DID NOT originate from me.
- The Genus Crinum (Amaryllidaceae)descriptions and photographs
- A Systematic Review of the Genus Crinum, by L. S. Hannibal
Other sites containing information about Crinum and Amaryllis
- The International Bulb Society
- Bulb Mania - A good source for Crinum and Amaryllis bulbs run by a close friend of Les Hannibal
- Ganesh Mani Pradhan & Son Nursery
- Marcelle's Crinums - Marcelle has an excellent collection of pictures and plants for sale.
- Crinums in East Texas: Notes from Marcelle Sheppard
- Amaryllids in Cultivation by Al Sisk
- Netscape search of Crinum
- Amaryllis Info - limited information on Amaryllis
- The Amaryllis - Care and treatment of Amaryllis
- Home Forcing of Potted Amaryllis (Hippeastrum)
- Yahoo listing for Amaryllis
- A French site with many links to Crinum pages
Search for Crinum
This page is now available at https://www.crinum.org. Please update any links to this page.
Note: All pictures on this site are copyrighted material and may not be used without permission. It seems that some people have been using these pictures to sell bulbs on Ebay. For permission, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any unsolicited commercial email (spam) sent to my email address will be reported to the senders ISP and other interested parties.
This web site is dedicated in the loving memory of my grandfather, Lester S. Hannibal, 1906-2001URL: https://www.crinum.org/
Webmaster: Aaron Williams Revised: January 28, 2005
Copyright: © 1998-2001 by Lester Hannibal and Aaron Williams, All rights reserved.